Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Thanks a lot, I'll do :)

I could start to work on it next week. I think that the only problem
will be ILS, but if GnomeMeeting was already working with real IPv6
addresses and IPv6 gatekeepers, I think that would be enough.
I hope that we will be able to drop ILS anytime soon and replace it by
real LDAP.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org