Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Performances

Le dim 31/08/2003 à 18:33, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Le dim 31/08/2003 à 17:14, Alexis Moreau a écrit :
>
> > But if I acept a incoming call in this case, it said that no sound will
> > be avalaible.
> >

> Choose ESD as output.

In the output of Gnomemeeting, in audio ? I have to choose for lecture
device (/dev/sound/dsp) playing mixer (/dev/sound/mixer or /dev/mixer)
record device (/dev/sound/dsp) and record mixer (/dev/mixer or
/dev/sound/mixer). But I do not know what is esd in all these things. Or
paybe am I wrong.

> > >  with ALSA sequencer and the native alsa support you can even have
> > > xmms keep on playing to through the ALSA interface (but that's only
> > > development versions so far)
> >

> > So I have to check if ALSA sequencer is installed and running ? I have
> > to search how to do this.
> >

> Yes that is another possibility.

I only found a snapshot from 1998 in alsa web page...