[GnomeMeeting-list] Performances

Hello dear users and developpers of Gnomemeeting,

I have a question, maybe stupid, but : when there is no communication,
the webcam shows an image, with all the caracteristics of quality and
velocity of this webcam; When there is a communication, all these
caracteristics dramatically decrease. My question is : when I am in
communication, what is the reason for seing my local image so bad ? Is
it because of the increase of the work to do for the computer ? Does my
contact sees what I see ? Is there a way to increase the quality during
the conversation (with ADSL lines) ?

My english is limited, so I do not know if I am able to explain what I
want to say...