Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Performances

Hi Alexis,

> I understood that under Gnome I have to use esd, which is working on my
> system, and that every software must use an ESD output. MMust I find
> something for Gnomemeeting ? Is there another solution ?

hehe, GnomeMeeting is a bit special concerning this. We can't use ESD as
that'd introduce huge latency and low quality audio. Thus we used native
full duplex /dev/dsp (mostly available through the OSS emulation of
ALSA), and since the development version has a native ALSA support
available the "OSS-emu" is becoming optional within the next releases.
So expect to have 1.00 with native ALSA, which will come with Kernel 2.6
anyway.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian