Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Performances

Le sam 30/08/2003 à 23:04, Alexis Moreau a écrit :

> I saw that the settings were 40 % of minimal quality. If I can do that
> during the conversation I will increse 10 % to 10 %. If not. Concerning
> the minimal image/second, does it change a lot if I touch it ?

If you change the video quality, it will increase the image quality that
you are sending, but that is not reflected in the local preview. It will
also increase your bandwidth.

Again, if your local preview image quality is bad during calls, you have
a driver bug and it has nothing to do with gnomemeeting.