Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gm 0.94.0 does not find my dsp devides

Damien helped me to finally fix my problem. I had to remove devfs from
my /etc/lilo.conf (rm the devfs=mount in append="noquiet devfs=mount")
on my mdk 8.2 dist. and now gm 0.94 in running with pwlib-1.3.9 and
openh323-1.9.9 and can see /dev/dsp0. So thanks again for your time
Damien.

But, I just tried to connect with my NetMeeting friends and now I
could not even connect with them. It was almost working perfectly
my gm 0.93 (just receiving video was not working). I'm waiting
to compile newer pwlib and openh323 libs with new cvs gm to see if
it will work in the futur. (btw, it is working using only ms-gsm
with the loopback server)

Wayne