Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gm 0.94.0 does not find my dsp devides

Let me add something to this:

The code for the devices detection is in pwlib. Nothing has changed in
GM for this part, ie if you are using the same libraries, both versions
of GM should detect the same devices. Your mail isn't clear. Your mail
seems to mean that using pwlib CVS and OpenH323 CVS, GM 0.93.1 detects
teh audio devices and not GM 0.94. That is not possible as the detection
code is in pwlib, so using the same lib should give the same result.

Your problem with Video+Netmeeting has been fixed in OpenH323 and that
will work even with GM 0.93.1 provided that you are using OpenH323 and
PWLib CVS.

Please clarify your mail to describe the situation and what happens
exactly. Having the devices detected by 0.93.1 and not 0.94 using the
same libraries is totally impossible (except if some other program was
using the soundcard when you started GnomeMeeting).

Moreover, I don't think you have the same problem as Klakier. Klakier
always had the problem. It is new for you.

I know that you had installed openh323 and pwlib and GM 0.93.1 for
Mandrake using rpm's. I hope that you had carefully removed all the rpms
and the devel rpms for openh323/pwlib/gm 0.93 before compiling the new
versions or you can have conflict problems between the new and old libs.
The fact that you are telling us that GM 0.93.1 is still working tend to
prove that you didn't remove things before compiling and so your install
is completely broken and can lead to unexpected problems including
crashes...

Notice also that 0.94 is CVS.