Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gm 0.94.0 does not find my dsp devides

Le ven 27/09/2002 à 03:59, Wayne Veilleux a écrit :

> Damien helped me to finally fix my problem. I had to remove devfs from
> my /etc/lilo.conf (rm the devfs=mount in append="noquiet devfs=mount")
> on my mdk 8.2 dist. and now gm 0.94 in running with pwlib-1.3.9 and
> openh323-1.9.9 and can see /dev/dsp0. So thanks again for your time
> Damien.

Actually the problem was that you had a .devfsd file indicating that you
were running devfs and devfs was not running.

> But, I just tried to connect with my NetMeeting friends and now I
> could not even connect with them. It was almost working perfectly
> my gm 0.93 (just receiving video was not working). I'm waiting
> to compile newer pwlib and openh323 libs with new cvs gm to see if
> it will work in the futur. (btw, it is working using only ms-gsm
> with the loopback server)

It will not change anything to compile new CVS versions. You (or your
friends) probably have another problem not related to GnomeMeeting. The
current pwlib and openh323 versions, and GnomeMeeting work all perfectly
with Netmeeting or any other H.323 client and that since 2 years.