Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] .94.1 segfaults found the solution

Not really wanting to perform an upgrade to RH 8 (I'm lazy; sue me) and
it seems to *almost* work, I went ahead and downgraded to a couple of
gtk 2.02 RPMs I found for RH 7.3 on rpmfind.net.  This from my current
gtk 2.1 RPMs from Ximian snaps.  I thought, "what could possibly go
wrong?"  Bad move.  Unusable machine.

So after some dicking around, I finally got my machine back with the
correct gtk RPMs.  I guess I won't be doing that again anytime soon.

Anyway...

It's so darn close with my current RH 7.3 and Ximian snaps and GM .94.1
that I can taste it.  I just had a 3-4 minute chat with a chap and just
as we were wrapping up our testing, BAM - segfault.  (Here's the weird
part - the video locked up but we were able to continue our voice
chat.)  And I didn't even have any ancillary GM windows open.

So despite my best efforts, I guess that RH 8.0 is now on my to do
list...  Rats.