Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] .94.1 segfaults

Le jeu 24/10/2002 à 20:35, Marc Williams a écrit :
> I've received two segfaults on my new Gnomemeeting .94.1 install in the
> past 30 minutes or so..  These happened while I was chatting with two
> different people.
>
> I'm running GM on a pretty stock RH 7.3 with the Ximian snapshots of
> Gnome 2.  I compiled from source following the instructions in the FAQ.
> Everything seemed to compile fine (except Speex which I then removed)
> and so I am at a bit of a loss here.  Prior to this morning, I had been
> successfully running .93.1.  I suppose I'll let Gnome submit a bug
> report if it happens again, yes?

This is not normal, most of the time it happens because:
- you compiled new libs without uninstalling the old libraries
- you installed a gnomemeeting compiled with a given version of openh323
libraries, but it is linking at runtime to an older version of the
libraries

Notice that speex compiles fine...

Please check your installation.

You can come on IRC right now if you want that we help us to debug your
installation.

--
  _
 (o-      SANDRAS Damien