Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] sorry again

Ok, first off, be sure to read *everything* on the web site, especially
the FAQ.

That said, GM is a h.323 client meaning that it should interface quite
cleanly with any other h.323 client.  The most well known of those is
Netmeeting from Microsoft.  You asked about MSNmessenger.  I'm afraid
that I don't know anything about that app.  But if it's h.323 compliant,
it should work.  One thing to keep in mind is that Netmeeting does more
than just h.323.  It also does t.120 which is the text chat and desktop
sharing part of NM.  GM doesn't do those.  But I use it frequently for
the audio/video part and it works well with NM.  I happen to use a
gatekeeper which is a part of the h.323 spec.  But if all your going to
do is some one-on-one or use an ILS server (the directory where you can
locate other people), you don't need a gatekeeper.

That help?