RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] Hang during compile of OpenH323

Hello Julien,

	Thanks for the clarification.
	OK, I tried it again, and what was wrong was that my system was paging very
heavily. This was causing a slow-down, but after waiting for about 30
minutes, it did finally link.

	Now, building GnomeMeeting itself, it stops during configure saying that it
needs libgnomeui-2.0.pc, so you have correctly anticipated that I do need
Gnome2.

	One thing, and I don't mean to be overly critical here, but the section in
the FAQ about compiling GnomeMeeting doesn't mention that you need Gnome2,
does it? It details which version of PWLib and OpenH323 you need, but it
doesn't say anything about which revision of Gnome it needs. It might be
good to amend the FAQ to reflect the need for Gnome2.

	Actually, I'm not that knowledgeable about Linux, and I'm not sure WHAT
version of Gnome I have. I suspect it ISN'T version 2, but how do you check
that, anyway?

Thank you again for your help, Julien.