Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Hang during compile of OpenH323

Le jeu 21/11/2002 à 16:07, Jean-Claude Gervais a écrit :

> 	I'm trying to compile the stable version of GnomeMeeting on my system.
> The system is a 700Mhz x86 with 256MB of RAM, running RedHat 7.3 and I am
> using Gnome (updated to the latest version with RedCarpet updater) as my
> window manager.

Are you sure the latest stable version doesn't need gnome2? And gnome
isn't a window manager, by the way...

> However, when I try to build OpenH323, it compiles OK, but hangs on the
> link...

1. What was the error message?
2. Are you sure you had no previous version of pwlib&openh323 on that
system, that may interfere with your build?

Snark on #gnomemeeting