Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Incorrect IP registered to my own openldapserver

I will simply remove that test in main_window.cpp as it is giving
problems to people. It was simply to check that you were running GM with
the same lib as it was compiled for, but it is not very well supported
yet by openh323.

Notice that openh323 and pwlib do not provide yet an install target. So
I don't understand why you say "The installation of openh323 and pwlib
does not copy the version.h into the installation destination
directory." as there is no isntallation script yet and as you need
OpenH323 1.10.4 at least to compile the GM from CVS.