[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: How to register to my own openldap server?

Hi, Damien,

Thank you very much for the useful response.

I checked site. I found the script may not support the latest
OpenLDAP package, such as OpenLDAP-2.1.8. The reason is that the
ndk-1.2 schema patch file fails for OpenLDAP-2.1.8. So, it seems I have
to go back to 2.0.7.

Well, is there any workaround???

Thanks,
sj

> le lun 11-11-2002 à 10:01, shujian a écrit :
> > Hi, all,
> >
> > I am new to Gnomemeeting. But, curious to know that Gnomemeeting can
> > register to LDAP server. So, does anyone try to use its own openLDAP server,
> > such as within an organization?
> >

> You need the Netmeeting Directory Kit (have a look on google).
>

> > Thank you very much in advance!
> > Shu Jian

> --
> Damien Sandras
>
> GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
>   web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
> FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
>   web:	http://www.fosdem.org/

INTRAMEDIA PTE LTD
3B Trengganu Street
Singapore 058457

[Main]    324 9315
[DID]     324 5993
[Fax]     372 1639
[Mobile]  96359678
[URL]     http://www.intramedia.com.sg

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If
you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please
notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of
confidence. Thank you for your co-operation. Please
mailto:enquiries intramedia com sg if you need assistance.