Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Help!! - ALSA crashes my Gnomemeeting

Hi

FYI so is compiled kernel verion 2.4.19 with OSS drivers stable on
Redhat 8.0.

I think there is a bug in the freshrpms ALSA drivers or they
don't work well with RH 8.0 kernel.

So try 2.4.19 with OSS driver or perhaps 2.4.19 with ALSA driver.

Cheers Johnny