Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Netmeeting compatibility

Le mer 06/11/2002 à 21:59, Chris Tooley a écrit :
> On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 15:12, Damien Sandras wrote:
> > They do, of course, but the problem is to add them to Netmeeting...
> >
> Of course my problems would go away if the gsm codec for Netmeeting were
> easier to install.  I know that may sound insane to some people, but
> requiring that it be in the Netmeeting directory means that I have to
> explain to my family how to get to the C drive and what that is. As
> bizarre as that might sound, my mom has never used anything except XP
> and doesn't know what "My Computer" is.

I can't do anything for that. Moreover, Im not a windows coder.
Actually, this is a great mistery why Netmeeting doesn't provide the
MS-GSM codec. The codec is installed by default on windows. The .exe on
www.gnomemeeting.org doesn't install the codec, it just "unlocks" it.
--
  _
 (o-      SANDRAS Damien