Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] CVS changes

ons 2002-11-06 klockan 19.14 skrev koyama mahoni:
> >>Is that unique mail so disturbing?
> >>You can always filter it out? no?
> >
> > Interesting, that's what spammers usually say too... Sigh.
>
> but spammers change there adresses so you can not..

Some do, some don't. There are spammers (I tend to get many spam mails
of this kind from Korea) that don't hide their domains at all. They
appearantly just send out a "one-time mail" as an advertisement for
their new startup/campaign/service/whatever, with addresses bought from
mail address harvesters. Since they only send it out once, they claim it
is legal and don't even bother disuising their addresses. Not only are
they wrong about the legality (the legality is determined by the
recipient's legislation, and I certainly don't live in Korea), but the
problem is if everyone does so, which seems like everyone in Korea seems
to do with me. I recieve tens of spam mails with no disguised domains
from Korea each day... so much for filtering.

But this is getting seriously off-topic.

Christian