Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] CVS changes

tis 2002-11-05 klockan 00.20 skrev Damien Sandras:
> I propose to mail each day the mailing list with the CVS changes of the
> day that will be available in the nightly snapshot generated at 1pm.
> If some of you think it is not a good idea, or not well-suited for this
> list, please tell me. If some of you think it is a good idea, please
> tell me too :)

I don't think that's a good idea. The list should be for discussion, not
for automated ChangeLogs.
People wanting daily lists of cvs changes or automatic notices of cvs
changes should subscribe to the cvs-commits-list
(http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/cvs-commits-list/) and filter
out the changes in the gnomemeeting module. I don't see the need for
creating another cvs-commits-list and cluttering the existing
gnomemeeting list with that.

Christian