Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Freezeup of GM0.85 in Mandrake 8.2

On Sat, 2002-03-30 at 11:58, Wouter van Marle wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just installed GM 0.85 from RPM, together with mmm pwlib and h323
> right? Anyway the official Mandrake packeges for Mdk8.2. I have a
> Logitech Quickcam that works out-of-the-box with Mandrake. Nothing new
> configured.
>
> But now it sometimes freezes up the video screen during offline
> operation, and it freezes immediately when receiving a call from a
> netmeeting client. I tried several times, big and small video, format
> PAL, NTSC and auto - but all the time the same problem!

Is the GUI completely frozen or only the video picture?
If it is the video picture, then it is a driver problem.
I know that people from that driver are actively working on it, to
improve it.

I even think that some of their developers are subscribed here, but Im
not sure.