Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Freezeup of GM0.85 in Mandrake 8.2

Hi Wouter,

WVM> Any ideas??
WVM> The previous version (0.12.2 or so) has worked for me in RH7.2. But RH
WVM> sucks big time compared to this Mdk release :) That RH stuff was with
WVM> self-compiled QC driver.

with the above info all i could suggest is compile the Quickcam-driver under MdK yourself and remove the MdK-own driver. If it doesn't work then, maybe there's some other problem. But the video-drivers seem to be a little problematic (we just had a ov511-driver that works without compression but not with it)..

so remove the rpm and recompile yourself..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian