Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Freezeup of GM0.85 in Mandrake 8.2

> > But now it sometimes freezes up the video screen during offline
> > operation, and it freezes immediately when receiving a call from a

> Is the GUI completely frozen or only the video picture?

Mmm it's actually the video that is frozen, the time is still running
and I can easily terminate GM.
Some more testing says to me it's indeed the driver. The standard XawTV
that has an icon on my desktop (Mdk interacts nicely with USB :-)) has
the same problem I just found out. It sometimes freezes.

Now to compile that driver - the quickcam driver doesn't compile with
the standard Mandrake kernel :-( (if any developers are reading here: I
have the latest CVS, updated it just now. It gives a lot of unresolved
symbols, a warning, and a file not found error).

Wouter.