Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Freezeup of GM0.85 in Mandrake 8.2

> with the above info all i could suggest is compile the Quickcam-driver under
> MdK yourself and remove the MdK-own driver. If it doesn't work then, maybe
> there's some other problem. But the video-drivers seem to be a little
> problematic (we just had a ov511-driver that works without compression but
> not with it)..

Am I right if I say that any V4L driver ought to decompress a video stream
before the app takes hold of it? This is, I believe, a limitation of pwlib that
expects a non-compressed video stream, to be compressed by the standard H.261
codec.

Guilhem.