Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Connection Problem

muahaha. cool. :) :) :)

We had same prob with Netmeeting 3.01 so that is why he downgraded (in hope
it would work).  I didn't bother to install the MS-GSM as it was a video
prob. He had it installed on 3.01 and still same probs. Now I will probably
ask him to install it again.

BTW, I see the log message (missed it before) and I still wonder why does it
happen only when he connects video... :/ Without him sending video we can
stay connected for as much as we want...

And I do have alsa installed. It is an onboard soundcard from the AC97
series. i.e.:
above snd-intel8x0 snd-pcm-oss
alias sound-slot-0 snd-intel8x0

I will try to disable the sound on board and install a new soundcard and see
if that helps. Maybe also upgrade alsa...
ALSA sound driver (version 0.9.0rc2)

Thx for the help. I will let you  know if things get better. :)