[GnomeMeeting-list] No Subject

> >Hi!
> >
> >Try the following : rm ~/.gnome/gnomemeeting
> >then restart GnomeMeeting, and go in the Devices Settings.
> >Tell me if your /dev/dsp1 is present. If you have to add it manually,
> >then it is not detected and it will not work.
> >
> >It is working here.
>

> hallo,
>
> thanks for your reply, i have removed the file and set the values manuall=
y.
> but its the same. in all other sound progs i can record the usb microphon=
 via
> /dev/dsp1.

Well I was asking you to not add them manually ;)
I need to know : was /dev/dsp1 present after you restarted GM with the
deleted config file?

It should be automatically detected.
I tested here with a friend of the GnomeMeeting crew and he could
succesfully hear me with my Philips Vesta Pro.
Check the volume perhaps. Check also that your "register" device is the
micro during calls.