[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Gnomemeeting-list digest, Vol 1 #76 - 2 msgs

Hi .My Gnomemeeting  works great with my video cam Quick Cam  I am using
Mandrake 8.1
The prob is I dont know how to connect to another netmeeting person . I havent
used Netmeeting in Windows before cause I dont like windows lock up
environment when on the net  .  I have been to Netmeeting  sites where there
are ils sites and I cant figure out how to connect to them  . I am an artist
that uses Gimp mostly and I like to have fun on the side with vid chat :)
plus I like Linux environment because it is cool :)
Thanks Dave from Orono , Ontario a Local artist