Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] slow video

Oh I just understood, no freeze, no lock with 0.12.2, pfiuuu ;)

What happens if that if Netmeeting starts a video channel without
sending a video image, GnomeMeeting will try to display it and if there
is nothing, the last image remain displayed.
If you right click on the image and select "Show Local Video", it should
display local video again.

I put Derek in CC. If you are able to recompile GnomeMeeting and change
something in it (the PTrace level), perhaps that he could get useful
info to debug the slowness of the video in OpenH323. They are working on
it.