From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
CC: Paul Nixon <pnixon18 home com>
Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Newbie: slow video
Date: 06 Dec 2001 11:08:26 +0100

It is known that Netmeeting doesn't refresh the picture as often as
GnomeMeeting. However, you should get more frames per second.

Here are some questions :
* Have you enabled the Transmitted Frame per second limit ? (you
shouldn't)
* Your video quality should be set to 2 on LANs.
* Your Updated Blocks settings should be set to 99 on LANs.
* Are you sure that you are not using iptraf or something like that
limiting the traffic ?

Hope it helps,