Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RPMS removed

Yes, if you do so, contact me privately, I'll try to fix the KDE problem
when quitting.

And your video channel problem will disappear. It is the only way now to
have a working GnomeMeeting package.

The video channel weird characters are only a sign of the problem, but
you can get other weird behaviors.