Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RE: RE: I need Redhat 7.2 or Mandrake Cooker?

On Tuesday 4 December 2001 02:32, you wrote:

Nothing personal Nathan,think i choosed the wrong words.sorry

Thought we are talking about "Linux","newbies(including me)"and some
"problems"in common
Damien and friends cannot offer everything on a "golden plate" for any
distribusion.
They have other things to do.
Sometimes we have to figure it out by ourselfs ,it's a good occasion to learn
something.

> Maybe the db3 files should be
> added to the downloads section since they are directly required?

Sure

> you look on google for the rpm's, but alot of people don't even know about
> google.com. I tell them about it and they say "Whaaaaaat?". As for finding
> rpm's using it, I thought it would be about more likely to find a bunch of
> articles and many many many newsgroups and mailing list posting.
> Hmmm...google for rpm hunting.....interesting concept.

Right again
Like i said,newbie too.:)
Yes i know about rpmfind,only wanted to explain "If i am looking for
something,i first try to solve the problem by myself ,even by using an
unusual way".Rome and Roads?

Anyway,i hope you'll enjoy gnomemeeting soon.

Regards,

Raymond