[GnomeMeeting-list] RPMS removed

I have removed Redhat RPMS from the download section.
I don't know if Mandrake RPMS are ok or not.

One of the signs of a problem is if you have junk characters at the end
of the error message "Error while opening the video device XXXX, channel
XXXX", or unexpected crashes.

Please could some of you try and tell on this ml if it works for them on
their distribution? Thanks.

Debian packages are ok. They had this problem last week, and it
disappeared when the packager rebuilt them on another computer. We don't
understand how packaging and compilation can break a package...

If you hesitate, the best is perhaps to compile everything from scratch.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/