Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RPMS removed

On Tuesday 04 December 2001 20:59, Damien Sandras wrote:

> What was the problem a couple of weeks ago? The crash when hitting the
> cross ?
> I don't remember...

Yes, I mentioned that problem to you last time. You were going to install KDE
yourself to test it.

> In fact, it seems that the compilation environnement can corrupt things.
> I wonder if it is not a problem of flags while compiling OpenH323, if
> flags are different from GnomeMeeting flags.
>
> Anyway, we have a redhat user in the developpers, and it none of the
> developers or testers (we are about 7 or 8 to compile GM every day)
> encoutered that problem.

It seems to be a Mandrake only problem, but I have no idea why. I wouldnt
even know where to start looking.
Unfortunately, my programming knowledge is basically zero these days, but I
can sometimes help trouble shoot problems.