Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RPMS removed

Hi!

Thanks for your report!
what happens if you open a video device with a wrong channel number?
Are there weird characters at the end of the error message?

For your problem, it seems that other KDE users have the problem.
I tested with everything except KDE, but for an unknown reason, it seems
that some KDE installations, if you hit the cross, do not send the quit
signal to GnomeMeeting but kills it. Is it because it is a Gnome
application?
I don't know. Most probably that if you do a ps ax, you will still see
gnomemeeting in the processes because it was killed instead of closed
properly.

If somebody has any idea why KDE kills GnomeMeeting instead of sending
to it the right close signal... please tell me.

I have a question for you : if you quit using the menu, you will see a
message in the history 'Quit in progress'. I guess that if you hit the
cross, you don't see it. Am I right ?

The fix is now to quit using the file menu, or to do "Ctrl-Q".