Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RPMS removed

On Tuesday 04 December 2001 20:36, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thanks for your report!
> what happens if you open a video device with a wrong channel number?
> Are there weird characters at the end of the error message?

Yes, I just tried it.
	My video is on Channel 0. If I try to open on Channel 1, it says unable to
open video channel followed by some weird characters.

20:41:30 :  Error while opening video device /dev/video1, channel 1.
A test image will be transmitted.
Could not open the chosen channel.‹GTƒì ‹˜äÀÍ   ¦û

> I have a question for you : if you quit using the menu, you will see a
> message in the history 'Quit in progress'. I guess that if you hit the
> cross, you don't see it. Am I right ?
>
> The fix is now to quit using the file menu, or to do "Ctrl-Q".

Again, you are right. When I quit via the menu I see that message in the
status window. When I quit via the cross, it simply kills the window and the
gnomemeeting processes are still running.

Jeff