[GnomeMeeting-list] Green picture.

Hello

I have some problems with Gnomemeeting 0.12 and exactly the same problem
as well in Gnomemeeting version 0.11. So now I would like to find out
where the problem is.

In the preview window I see only a green picture, I have tried different
video channels but they all give a green picture. The camera that I
am using is an normal color pal camera connected trough a BT849 video
card. So dose someone have ideas how to trace where the problem is?

And in the other end the receiver don't receive any picture, sometimes
the receiver could also see some green picture but thats it.

And xawtv is working just fine.

Below is some information from the computer with the BT849 video card.

Redhat 7.1 with kernel 2.4.16.