Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RPMS removed

Hi all.
	Well, contrary to the apparent major issues with installing GnomeMeeting
0.12 on Mandrake for some people... in less than 5 minutes, I successfully
installed the Mandrake Packages on my machine.
Yes, I had to visit a Mandrake Devel ftp mirror to get
libdb3.3-3.3.11-5mdk.i586.rpm, but once that was installed with no problem,
GnomeMeeting also installed without a problem.
Perhaps for the people that this seems to hard for, you could put a link on
your site to it?

ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/Mandrake/devel/cooker/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/libdb3.3-3.3.11-5mdk.i586.rpm

I still have the problem with GnomeMeeting crashing if I try to close it
using the x in the corner of the window instead of using file/exit, but as I
said previously, this could very well be a problem with my machine, or
mandrake itself, not GnomeMeeting. If I close it using file/exit, it works
fine, so its not a great problem for me anyway.

The docklet also seems to work ok in KDE for me.

If you require any more info, please let me know :-)

Jeff