Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] About recognition of a camera

On Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:20:58 +0900
Katsumi Saito <katsumi jo1upk ymt prug or jp> wrote:
d.

> Is there any version of PWLib and Openh323 which are recommended by
> GnomeMeeting (0.12 cvs)?

The newest one.

> Although RPM was acquired from the site linked on the page of GnomeMeeting,
> since the compile error came out by Opneh323, the newest was acquired.

There is no RPM for the new versions of OpenH323. Perhaps is it the problem.
You can also have compile GM with a different version of OpenH323 than the one
it is linked with.

Try to make sure to make a clean installation. Without conflicts
between libs...