Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] About recognition of a camera

Mmmh, there must be a locale problem on your system.
A message should be displayed, I suppose that your gnome system
tries to display japanese and that it doesn't work.

There is a japanese translation in CVS btw.

I can't help without the message that is displayed in the popup.
I think that it is an installation problem on your system.
Did you compile yourself ?
This message gives precisely what is the problem with your driver, what
failed and could give us hints to add in PWLib so that your webcam
get recognized.