Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] About recognition of a camera

> Mmmh, there must be a locale problem on your system.
> A message should be displayed, I suppose that your gnome system
> tries to display japanese and that it doesn't work.

To a trial, it is ja.po. Although gmo was deleted, nothing changed.

> There is a japanese translation in CVS btw.

I performed Japanese translation. I also perform CVS.

> I can't help without the message that is displayed in the popup.
> I think that it is an installation problem on your system.
> Did you compile yourself ?

Yes.

The newest version of GnomeMeeting For the check of PO,
it compiled personally.

> This message gives precisely what is the problem with your driver, what
> failed and could give us hints to add in PWLib so that your webcam
> get recognized.

Is there any version of PWLib and Openh323 which are recommended by
GnomeMeeting (0.12 cvs)?

Although RPM was acquired from the site linked on the page of GnomeMeeting,
since the compile error came out by Opneh323, the newest was acquired.

If there is a version which something recommends,
I will want the checkin according to it again.