[GnomeMeeting-list] About recognition of a camera

Hello.

GnomeMeeting In 0.11 and 0.12(CVS),
it has not been enough recognized in a camera.

In Gqcam, it surely recognizes and can use.
(http://cse.unl.edu/~cluening/gqcam/)

If there is some advice, I will need your help well.

--- dmesg
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2, assigned device number 2
usb.c: USB device 2 (vend/prod 0x553/0x2) is not claimed by any active driver.
Linux video capture interface: v1.00
V4L-Driver for Vision CPiA based cameras v0.7.4
Parallel port driver for Vision CPiA based cameras v0.7.4
parport0: PC-style at 0x378 (0x778) [PCSPP,TRISTATE]
parport0: irq 7 detected
parport0: cpp_daisy: aa5500ff(28)
parport0: assign_addrs: aa5500ff(28)
parport0: cpp_daisy: aa5500ff(28)
parport0: assign_addrs: aa5500ff(28)
usb.c: registered new driver cpia
USB CPiA camera found
  CPiA Version: 1.20 (2.0)
  CPiA PnP-ID: 0553:0002:0100
  VP-Version: 1.0 0141
---

Linux       : 2.4.17-pre2 (RH7.2)
GnomeMeeting: 0.12(CVS)
pwlib       : 1.2.5
openh323    : 1.7.4
Camera      : ChipSet: VLSI Vision Ltd / I/F: USB