Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Choppy Audio / Audio Dropout

Thank you Craig, for your investigations.

I do not understand why the problem occurs on your system, and not on
mine. I have a very old P3 500, and I can successfully compile while
using Ekiga with audio and video at the same time, without any audio
dropout.