Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] WIN32 todos

Michael Rickmann a écrit :
1) For me audio testing in the druid is stuttering as if it were only half duplex. That is with XP-Home on a Centrino laptop with Crystal WM audio. Has somebody else similar symptoms?

Hmmm... I don't remember having met such :-/

2) What about a Windows intaller for Ekiga ? Has anybody here any experience or even started to work on it already ? I think editing the Windows environment by hand to get the GTK+ working is far too dangerous for a typical Windows user.

Indeed.

3) help for Win32 Ekiga ? It should be in standard Windows CHM format. Which format do the .po files for Linux have? It isn't docbook is it? Can they be converted to docbook? Then we could have a chance of not having too every thing by hand.

Wouldn't converting the help to html be easier ?

4) SDL fullscreen would be nice to have :-)

How is your work on this progressing ?