RE: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] WIN32 todos

> > 3) help for Win32 Ekiga ?  It should be in standard Windows
> CHM format. Which
> > format do the .po files for Linux have? It isn't docbook is
> it? Can they be
> > converted to docbook? Then we could have a chance of not
> having too every
> > thing by hand.
>
> Wouldn't converting the help to html be easier ?

The help files are already in docbook xml format. The pos are only used
translation, they get merged programmatically into the xml file, resulting
in an xml file for each translated language. You just need xsltproc and a
nice xslt (there should be something in the yelp package) to create html
files. Alternatively it should be possible to create a pdf or chm.

Stefan