Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Refactoring the addressbook code

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:11:32 +0200
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> That is not complex to do. However, I wonder, is there some GOOD
> roster Widget that we can reuse, or not? No need to reinvent a Roster
> if there are good ones available.

I'd say a simple GtkTreeView where 1st after root is the group should
be enough (interfaced that you only need to add() and delete() ).

I don't know about a good one. Gaim's?

J.

--
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
- J. B. Postel, master of the net.