Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Again: STUN

Dan Sandberg a écrit :
On a related note, why does Ekiga say "User is not acceptable" ( or what
not ) rather than "STUN server down.  Specify an alternate."  Sure
would've saved me a good deal of frustration.  "User is not acceptable"
is about as meaningful as "User sucks" to my ears. :)

Because not receiving an answer from the STUN server normally means you are behind a bad firewall... in this case you don't get an answer because there's no server, but ekiga can't know the difference.