Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Again: STUN

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:46:47 +0100
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> If you find a way to have that working without having to add a
> preference, then I'm all ears and ready to implement it.

Yannick brought a nice idea. Imagine the possibility to have a
comma-separated list of servers (maybe only the first 2 are respected)
in the entry field and re-label it "STUN server_s_".

This mail is not about commas or spaces, or two or ten servers. Just to
know if that way would be a golden middle way between functionality and
user friendness.

J.

--
Live as if your were to die tomorrow.