Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] win32 build issues

Hi Kilian,

On Friday 27 January 2006 17:34, Kilian Krause wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> well, all of Ekiga CVS and even the build script for crosscompilation is
> open source. You're invited to join the hackfest and provide patches to
> make the above idea come reality. To me it sounds like a sensible idea
> to reuse the system-installed libs if available and I'd like to include
> it into the crosscompilation.
I did some work building Ekiga for a GTK+ Installatiion which is shared with
The Gimp and Gaim. I started with your ekiga_build.tgz and changed the
Makefile to my needs. Attached you find the result. Building works under
Linux. I think, that the only important changes are that I used
gettext-dev-0.14.5.zip (for libintl.a) and libiconv-1.9.1.bin.woe32.zip
(libiconv.a) from Tor Lillqvist as provided for the Gimp
( http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html ). In the shared GTK+
environment, I also got Ekigas locale working.
E.g. po/de.mo is exspected as locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/ekiga.mo.
Regards
Michael