Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] win32 build issues

Michael Rickmann wrote:
I did some work building Ekiga for a GTK+ Installatiion which is shared with The Gimp and Gaim. I started with your ekiga_build.tgz and changed the Makefile to my needs. Attached you find the result. Building works under Linux. I think, that the only important changes are that I used gettext-dev-0.14.5.zip (for libintl.a) and libiconv-1.9.1.bin.woe32.zip (libiconv.a) from Tor Lillqvist as provided for the Gimp ( http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html ).

Using a system installation of GTK+ is a nice achievement !

In the shared GTK+ environment, I also got Ekigas locale working.
E.g. po/de.mo is exspected as locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/ekiga.mo.

Is it really locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/ekiga.mo? I would have expected in share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/ekiga.mo...

Well, if you have translations working, it is another nice achievement !

I hope we'll be able to provide even nicer and better working packages soon :-)

Thanks for the help,