Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] NAT traversal / [RFC] secondary STUN server option

Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le dimanche 29 janvier 2006 à 16:43 +0100, Jan Schampera a écrit :

>>>And a third, and a fourth, and... in case something bad happens :-/
>>
>>Do you set 10 DNS servers for your OS, in case 9 fail?
>>I set 2, in case 1 fails.
>>
>>Similar should be possible here, IMHO.
>>

> Another pref is out of the question.

ok for me, i cant do anything anyway with my pig messes of machines here :(

debian anjuta 1.2.2-9 is crashing at startup on one machine or fucks up the source
in its editor on the other. and upgrading brings depends hell in :[

@#$%&!
i assume most crashes i suffer come from this gnome libs mess i have got here.
tonight will be dist-upgrade to etch and then maybe sid, ive had it!

at least i got the devhelp-books installed now.

nice sunday for you all.

tom