Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] win32 build issues

Hi Kilian,

Kilian Krause schrieb:

Apparently "IN" is no longer being defined. Maybe someone could shed
some light where this is supposed to be defined?
No idea really. I do not know what openldap does during a make depend,
but I checked for the final build:

For me ntservice.c is build in libraries/liblutil and the preprocessor resolves the IN to nothing: static void __attribute__((__stdcall__)) lutil_ServiceCtrlHandler( DWORD Opcode)
, so I guess the IN is undefined. DWORD comes from
... i586-pc-mingw32/include/windef.h" 3. Sorry.
Regards
Michael